- Teachers will make with their students a list of tasks to be done in the classroom.
- Elaborate a script for interviews with parents.
- Organizing an exhibition for "Erasmus Day".
- Finding funny short stories;
- Construction of an online mural with phrases about Children;
- Development of an interactive digital game about Children's Rights.
- Starting with the motto
"Different but Equal", each school writes a small play. Dramatization of the play.
- “Human rights day” - 10 December - making a short video message about it and distribution on social
- Realization of a short film with the synthesis of the work carried out throughout the project, particularly this month;
- Creation of “The Universe of Human Rights”
- Conclusion of the ebook and upload in the etwinning platform and social media for dissemination of the
With the support of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.